Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 decade ago

Who is the better emcee...Dr. Dre or Rza?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

RZA. no question 1st off he has his own unique flow. nobody else raps like him and 2nd Dre has ghostwriters

• Choc1
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I agree that RZA is a better rapper. And yeah, Dre uses a ghostwriter most of the time...but I think he's the better producer.

Oh, and the two are nothing alike, and besides when you compare an East Coast rapper/producer to a West Coast rapper/producer on this site, most people are going to go with the East Coast. They're on the East Coast's nuts...I like whatever sounds good (no matter where they're from).

• I'd say Dr Dre mainly due to flow. RZA seems scattered, he's a much better producer than emcee.

For those of you doubting Dr Dre here you are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVvd_9_Qflg&feature...

Listen to him and Ren go off at 1:57, Dre can kick it. So he doesn't write most of his rhymes, neither did Eazy nor RZA.

But RZA's verses on Protect Ya Neck and Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin to F*** Wit are dope for sure.

• 1 decade ago

RZA writes his own rhymes so I say RZA, I disagree with Kevin on this one because it's a well known fact that Ice Cube wrote the whole str8 out of compton album but even since then The Doc usually has written dr. dre's rhymes, The DOC's name is usually in the "written by" credits, on tracks Dre raps on, so it's pretty well known

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If your talking about actual rapping the RZA. Dre uses a ghost writer.

• Mz
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Rza ... Dre is a way better producer than MC

Source(s): my opinion
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The same one thats the better producer

The RZA

• 1 decade ago

Most of the time Dre never even wrote his own material...

RZA hands down...

Keep in mind he said EMCEE not PRODUCER

• 1 decade ago

I like dr. dre but for this one

RZA NO DOUPT

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm going with RZA on this one

"you couldn't punch your way out of a wet paper bag with scissors in your hands.."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.