have you noticed that the men in the democratic party are not very manly ?

I think that real men vote republican

Real men are NOT pro-gay or pro-abortion !

Best Answer

Here is a small list of republicans and democrats:

Democrats:

Ben Affleck / Leonardo Dicaprio / Tom Hanks / Robert DeNiro / Brad Pitt / GEORGE CLOONEY / Ben Stiller / Dustin Hoffman / Harrison Ford / Richard Gere / Alec Baldwin / Jack Nicholson etc...

Republicans:

Drew Carey / Clint Eastwood / Mel Gibson / Craig T. Nelson / Chuck Norris / Arnold Schwarzenegger / Frank Sinatra / Sylvester Stallone / Vince Vaughn / Denzel Washington etc...

It's actually Just a coincidence that the majority of the Republican party supporters are tall, Muscular, tough and headstrong. But I could be wrong!

I agree that the pro-gay movement is destructive!

I'm actually a supporter of the Democratic party, but the conservatism found in the republican party is something that ALL societies should latch onto before our community goes down the drain.

Source(s): Anti-Gay Pro-federal Marriage agreement Pro-Abortion

Ever notice when republicans have affairs its with another guy. Ever notice how real men Republicans like to send other peoples children off to war to die in order to prove how manly they are.

Why don't you walk onto a heavy industrial construction site and tell this to the guys there that there not manly sense most of them vote Democrat. That would certainly prove your mainlines.

"real men are not pro-gay"...

Wow. So tolerance, acceptance, and understanding are not traits of "real men", are they? After all, as an American psychological study has shown, 80% of homophobic people have repressed same-sex desires. It's not mentally healthy to condemn others.

Perhaps it's just that the men in the Democratic party have left behind all the primitive ideas of masculinity and aggression.

• No, I never noticed that. But I have noticed that many male radical anti-gay activists and leaders of large pro-homophobia advocacy groups and churches are the least masculine of those choosing the heterosexual lifestyle. Real men don't promote homophobia, take away civil rights from others and prevent women from choosing.

Spoken like a true red-neck. Being Manly has nothing to do with these issues. A real man stands by his woman on a decision they decided together when it comes to abortion.As far as homosexuality is concerned, unless your looking for one because you are one mind your own business.Thats what a real man would do.

Larry Craig?

By the way there is no such thing as 'pro abortion' it's pro choice. If you don't even have a uterus I fail to see how you can understand one iota of such a complex issue like pregnancy.

• steffi

real men are not afraid to post their real name and photo, neither

are they a phony puffed up he-man wanna-be. real men don't have to tell everyone how macho they are. real men are peaceful and strong, not afraid of losing their masculinity by respecting women, gays, and minorities. that's what everyone notices. go ahead, report me- sissy.

I haven't seen any manly politicians.

Although Barak Obama is more manly then Bush, that's for sure.

• Thamer5 years agoReport

Obama is a manly Muslem and Bush is a manly Christian- which would you like to be associated with?

Yes I have.