Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

Would you watch this show?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/realitytv/a144002/mcle...

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank those who are responsible for my FOUR VN's today...nice work! :-)

Update:

Tony I'm sorry it's true. lol

Sica: Lmfao!

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Have you been 'soliciting' again? LOL! I've never seen you post anything untoward.

back to the answer:-" Whooooo iiiiiiissssss she ?" - in a word - NO

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

What TV shows to watch (canceled shows)? I have a little free time on my hand and I'm wondering what tv shows to watch. Preferably tv shows that have been canceled so i don't have to watch it in the fall. I enjoy a variety of tv shows such as (teen) dramas, comedys, sci fis. My favourite are Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill and Chuck. I watch other shows like gossip girl, heroes, CSI:NY, private practice, dollhouse. I have previously watched the o.c., charmed, prison break. So do you guys have any suggestion on tv shows i should watch (that are canceled) that are really good for stuff I like. Thanks

• 1 decade ago

No way, I love reality television but I can't stand Nicola McLean. I would rather watch Katie and Peter.

Nicola McLean classy! I don't think so.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ha, Not if she Paid Me!

VNs are Issued by the Staff

Reports by Users

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Lol - I doubt it very much M - I know I watch a lot of crap at times but I do draw the line somewhere !!

V/N's - I had 3 yesterday for answers and that's why couldn't be @rsed to really come on here the last 24 hours !

• 1 decade ago

I hate reality tv full stop!! And all these so called talent show on tv God I can't stand them I hate them them all!!!! So in answer to your question would I watch that show certainly not!!!!!!!!!

Reality and talent tv shows are for the brain dead go watch some educational tv like the Blue Planet or something. well thats 2 cents worth.

Source(s): life
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gosh,she really thinks she is something Special! ;0

I never thought i would say this,...but actually,.......Katie Price,.......................is,better Lol! ;)

And i can't even stand the Woman,..but she knows what she is and milks it for all it's worth!

Now this Jordan "wannabe" who i had never heard before she went into the Jungle last year is trying to muscle in.....

I've always thought Jordan was a b!tch,...but Nicola is even worse!,..if that's possible Lol ;)

Why doesn't she just disappear into obscurity like she was before the Jungle fiasco?

I'm sure i'm not the only one who wouldn't give a t055! ;)

• 1 decade ago

Not unless someone paid me a million quid M!! So sorry about your vns. xx

• 1 decade ago

i DONT like the fact that shes going for katies spot. she should be comfy as herself & she would have had to been in the biz for some years she could never accomplish would probably watch it for a lil while till i see whos she thinks she is tryin to compete

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"claimed that her show will be classier than anything produced by Katie Price."

That's like Heston Blumenhell saying the new Little Chef food will be tastier than a turd in a mouldy bun.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.