Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

Would you watch this show?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/realitytv/a144002/mcle...

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank those who are responsible for my FOUR VN's today...nice work! :-)

Tony I'm sorry it's true. lol

Sica: Lmfao!

Favorite Answer

Have you been 'soliciting' again? LOL! I've never seen you post anything untoward.

back to the answer:-" Whooooo iiiiiiissssss she ?" - in a word - NO

What TV shows to watch (canceled shows)? I have a little free time on my hand and I'm wondering what tv shows to watch. Preferably tv shows that have been canceled so i don't have to watch it in the fall. I enjoy a variety of tv shows such as (teen) dramas, comedys, sci fis. My favourite are Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill and Chuck. I watch other shows like gossip girl, heroes, CSI:NY, private practice, dollhouse. I have previously watched the o.c., charmed, prison break. So do you guys have any suggestion on tv shows i should watch (that are canceled) that are really good for stuff I like. Thanks

No way, I love reality television but I can't stand Nicola McLean. I would rather watch Katie and Peter.

Nicola McLean classy! I don't think so.

Ha, Not if she Paid Me!

VNs are Issued by the Staff

Reports by Users

Lol - I doubt it very much M - I know I watch a lot of crap at times but I do draw the line somewhere !!

V/N's - I had 3 yesterday for answers and that's why couldn't be @rsed to really come on here the last 24 hours !

I hate reality tv full stop!! And all these so called talent show on tv God I can't stand them I hate them them all!!!! So in answer to your question would I watch that show certainly not!!!!!!!!!

Reality and talent tv shows are for the brain dead go watch some educational tv like the Blue Planet or something. well thats 2 cents worth.

Source(s): life

Gosh,she really thinks she is something Special! ;0

I never thought i would say this,...but actually,.......Katie Price,.......................is,better Lol! ;)

And i can't even stand the Woman,..but she knows what she is and milks it for all it's worth!

Now this Jordan "wannabe" who i had never heard before she went into the Jungle last year is trying to muscle in.....

I've always thought Jordan was a b!tch,...but Nicola is even worse!,..if that's possible Lol ;)

Why doesn't she just disappear into obscurity like she was before the Jungle fiasco?

I'm sure i'm not the only one who wouldn't give a t055! ;)

Not unless someone paid me a million quid M!! So sorry about your vns. xx

i DONT like the fact that shes going for katies spot. she should be comfy as herself & she would have had to been in the biz for some years she could never accomplish would probably watch it for a lil while till i see whos she thinks she is tryin to compete

"claimed that her show will be classier than anything produced by Katie Price."

That's like Heston Blumenhell saying the new Little Chef food will be tastier than a turd in a mouldy bun.