Is it possible to trade REAL ESTATE FOR A BOAT OR CATAMARAN? ?

I want to trade a real estate in Florida (2 apartments) and Costa Rica (land) for a boat or catamaran. It seems like there are no websites where I can offer to exchange or trade my properties for a Catamaran... Maybe somebody knows a best way to do the barter? And by the way, what kind of Catamaran can I count... show more I want to trade a real estate in Florida (2 apartments) and Costa Rica (land) for a boat or catamaran. It seems like there are no websites where I can offer to exchange or trade my properties for a Catamaran...
Maybe somebody knows a best way to do the barter?

And by the way, what kind of Catamaran can I count on to get?
I have for exchange: two 2/2 apartment in Orlando, Florida, one is in "Madison of Metrowest" ($275,000) and another one is in Bermuda Dunes ($315,000). The land is in Costa Rica, the most prestigious neighborhood of San Jose - Cariari ($115,000). We put them on the market for sale at the moment, but I was hoping to exchange them for a boat or catamaran instead !!!!! I am not familiar w/ a search for that kind of DEAL!

Please, any USEFUL advice HOW TO TRADE besides just telling me to sell it and buy a boat after (they are already on a market for sale)!!!!!

Thanks everybody in advance!!!!
Update: If you are the one who happened to exchange a real estate for a boat or vice-versa...or at least tried to do that, please join YAHOO GROUP:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realestateandboattradeorexchange/