Air transportation Apprentice for USAF? jobs in civilian world?

I've joined the US Air Force and got a score of 72 on my ASVAB, I also got Air transportation Apprentice. what exactly do they do? and what kind of jobs will be available to me after i get out of the service? I've asked my recruiter and he said that i can work at any airline, or FedEx. i personally joined... show more I've joined the US Air Force and got a score of 72 on my ASVAB, I also got Air transportation Apprentice. what exactly do they do? and what kind of jobs will be available to me after i get out of the service? I've asked my recruiter and he said that i can work at any airline, or FedEx. i personally joined the Air Force for personal reasons like getting to travel, and getting some experience to get a GREAT job when i get out. I might be asking too much but I joined because i wanted what will be good for me when i get out, like landing a 6 figure job or something that would make a lot of money. Am I in the wrong career field? or what other paths can I take to help me get to where I want to be, I really want a good paying job, and doing something that i would enjoy since I'm going to spend most of my lifes working anyways, I might as well enjoy what i do. (i say that because i'm only 20 yrs old)

ANYONE WHO HAD THIS JOB/EXPERIENCE PLZ LEND ME SOME SUGGESTIONS, OR INPUT. AND FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT YOUR SUGGESTIONS ARE ALSO WELCOMED. PLZ AND THANK YOU.
Update: it's the one where i have to do cargo and drive forklifts. is it because i'm non-citizen?
Update 2: i am also bilingual, i'm fluent in vietnamese if that counts for anything.