Copyright/Royalty Free, Free Music?

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone knows any websites that offer different genres of music that is copyright/royalty free as well as free of charge.

I wanted to put music to my youtube videos.

Thank you

Best Answer

Youtube actually provides copyright-free music for this purpose, check it out in their Audioswap feature.

(Obviously mac_fixit doesn't know his music, copyright-free music is possible - not every piece of music is under copyright)

tunesurfer.com

100% free and legal music downloads and streaming from thousands of independent artists. All of the music is released under a creative commons license so the music is also free to share, remix, sample, and use over your videos by just crediting the original artists.

You can download copyright free music free of this web.It is legal and free.

No such thing as copyright or royalty free music. Any piece of art or music that is created is automatically the property of the original artist or recording company.

How ever there are free legal music downloads at music.download.com or you can buy it from the iTunes music store.

Source(s): I know music