Broken M asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

Is Chase.com out? Can anyone access it?

I got a text saying they placed restrictions on my account and now I can't access their website to check account (it doesn't load their site at all) nor can I call (the reception is almost nonexistent on their end). . .help?

Site won't load for me nor 2 of my friends...one about 30 miles away from me and the other 6 states away...

I haven't entered my account number via phone so no worries there. Is their website getting DDoS'd?

Okay, chase finally pulled up for me but had this message in login:

Our website is temporarily unavailable. We're working quickly to restore access. Please log on later.

Favorite Answer

Chase.com does come up with that temporarily unavailable message.

I was able to log into WaMu (now owned by Chase), but while navigating around was suddenly dumped to:

"Our Web site is temporarily unavailable due to a scheduled technology upgrade.

Bill Payments and transfers scheduled during this period will be initiated as scheduled.

We regret any inconvenience! Thank you for your understanding."

The site is up but you can't log in currently as of 1/25 11:25 EST

Source(s): www.chase.com