Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Who is hotter? Jessica Alba or Hyori Lee? (Details inside)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owhgz1f7WLo

Youtube thumbnail

^ Watch that, it's in Korean

Here are some photos of Hyori Lee

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=hyori%20le...

and we all know who Jessica Alba is so lol yeah no need to show any pics (;

Jessica Alba is sooo Hot

but

Hyori Lee is HoTT as h3ll with 2 T's

so Hyori Lee wins this ;)

• ~fOxY~
    Favorite Answer

Both of them are so effin hot! That's one thing for sure....

I can't say anything with how they look because they have their very own charm & i think its a bit unfair to say one is beautiful than the other. Alba is hot in an 'american' way, Lee is hot in a 'korean' way.

Face-wise - they are really a total knock-out!

Body-wise - the only thing i can say is "HOT! FLAMING HOT!" *drools*

So,i can't anything about their physical, so ill only say something about their moves, not the voice of course for thats not fair to jessica. id vote for hyori in that category.

One thing that i can say about Lee Hyori is that she is real pretty, but i dont think she is much of a dancer.

I mean, yes,she definitely can move her body, but i think she's a bit stiff. So,if we are going to compare her with Seo In Young, Id go for Seo In Young. I saw a couple of her concert videos & there's something about her moves that is not that 'refine' yet (especially on the part where she tried to dance like beyonce...nah-ah..not quite).

Jessica Alba on the other hand is the bomb! I saw Honey & i was surprise to know that not only she can dance, but she can actually move it like a pro. Hands down to her! Especially when she make her body 'wave' (i dunno what word to call it), & it's so like a real pro. Call it exaggerated or what but i think she is almost of the same with Tina Landon! o.0

So, after all the blah, blah, ill vote for Jessica Alba. XP

^_^

• welle

Lee Hyori Jessica Alba

Lee Hyori has had quite a bit of face surgeries done, that's not even her real face. She's had nose and eye surgery. Alba is natural.

Korean women are fake pretty. THey're only pretty when they pay a surgeon to make them pretty and are far, far from natural. Western girls are much more natural and less plastic faced. That's the difference between Hyori and Alba. One had to buy her pretty, the other was just born that beautiful.

• Hilda5 years agoReport

**** you *****,u western girls are much faker. U have plastic surgeries on ur face, boobs and butt and u hide it plus u do very thick layers of make which can change ur facial features and u are all whores

Hyori Lee

• I

Hyori Lee wins

I really think jessica alba looks kinda common.Yes shes REALLY pretty, but in a way, common.

Hyori is unique, she wins hands down.

Hyori Lee is much...more beautiful.. i feel awkward if i say hot lol

They are both hott but Jessica Alba is

B

E

A

U

T

I

F

U

L

LOL

THIS GIRL IS PRETTIER THAN ALL OF THEM:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X_qm-7XoeE

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=channel_page

Jessica Alba!

I REALLY wish I looked like her!! :)