Falling into a web full of spiders dream?

I had a dream last night, i was running away from fears and anger. I jumped of a cliff and landed into a web full of spiders. (Very scared of Spiders) What does this dream mean?

Also very scared to sleeep now =[

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Here is the Interpretation of your Dream:

Spiders in the spiritual realm represent deception in its unholy form. Spiders represent the act of deception whereas the web represents the trap or mechanism of deception. I am curious to the nature of your anger and fears. You did not address this but the point is where you ended up in. Jumping off a cliff is pretty brash but perhaps desperate. I believe you need to write about the necessity of you jumping off a cliff. In the meantime I will continue on.

Obviously you will be going through a MAJOR spiritual attack that will be masked by actions or events played out in the physical realm. Do not be deceived by these acts. The real enemy is in the invisible and the purpose is to cause you to fail and possibly bring about your own destruction. Times are tough now and I would tell you to absolutely keep your cool and don't believe what some will tell you in the next week or two. If you are unfortunate enough to not pay attention to this attack just remember that when you do think of what I wrote to stay calm. Also know that you can simply ask God to foil the enemy's attack and to cause the enemy to receive 7-fold what they were going to do to you. Believe it or not the choice is yours. You can live a life of respect and help yourself out or you can live a life a regret. Either way the choice is yours whether you believe in the unseen or not. It still does not negate the fact that it truly does exist.

Cheers.

• Linda
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

To dream that you or someone falls off a cliff, suggests that you are going through some difficult times and are afraid of what is ahead for you. You fear that you may not be up for the challenge or that you cannot meet the expectations of others.

To see a web in your dream, represents your desire to control everything around you. Alternatively, it suggests that you are being held back from fully expressing yourself. You feel trapped and do not know what to do or where to go. The dream may also be symbolic of your social network of acquaintances and associates or it may represent the world wide web.

• Amy R
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The whole falling scenario is about risk-fear imagery from your subconscious. Your subconscious worries that something in your environment is placing you at risk of an emotional, financial, or physical loss, so it makes this dream up to express itself - it is pretty common. The spiders were there to get your attention, since the subconscious is pretty big on drama and violent imagery. If you can figure out why your subconscious is worried, that might calm it down once it feels it has been heard, as it were.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Running away indicates you are avoiding something. There are some downsides to avoiding things that frighten you or make you angry. When you watch the outcome, often you find there is less to be angry about or afraid of than you would have guessed.

Only you know what it is that you are trying to keep your distance from. Make a conscious decision to learn more about it/him/her/them. Your dream may be letting you know that it is time to do so because interaction is inevitable.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • cronce
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Spiders= entity with versatile transportation equipment you're element of a "team" in touch with a furnish and its restoration. The furnish is composed of hundreds of thousands of frozen/inactive people going from element A to teach B. You experience a significant experience of dread as quickly as you attempt to bypass exterior the furnish even regardless of the reality that its for maintenance and the extra desirable suitable good. The equipment you're repairing "cools" the persons (keeps stasis/limbo). you recognize that YOUR innovations has been bumped off and located in particularly a sort of inorganic creatures. you seek for suggestion from with a minimum of one yet yet another that the "equipment has been stabilized" and a course correction has been made. Translation: companies are inorganic entities that shield no longer something extra desirable suitable than there very own ends. they keep "residing" people in a limbo for their very own applications. each has a equipment or product they use to "pacify" in this sort. equipment gets out of whack and that they get off course. Many "residing" people artwork for those "Inoranic entities yet do no longer realize it. They awaken in some unspecified time interior the destiny to realize they're particularly certainly one of "THEM". First you will want to evoke to that actuality in the previous you're waiting to do something approximately it. 2d, understand you on the instantaneous are no longer the only one/robot.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im terrified of spiders and i always dream that there all around me im not expert but id just say the likes of me and you who have phobias of spiders dream these things coz there always at the back of are minds

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It means Spiders will invade the earth, everyone will die. And guess what? You're first

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.