Mum problems?(girls only)?

Im a 13 year old girI (oldest one in my siblings) and i never get along with my mum, no matter how hard i try, we never get along, we argue on simple topics, and if i try to end it, she goes on about it. She won't let me - shave my legs(i have got discusting hair, which itches a lot), she won't let me get a... show more Im a 13 year old girI (oldest one in my siblings) and i never get along with my mum, no matter how hard i try, we never get along, we argue on simple topics, and if i try to end it, she goes on about it. She won't let me - shave my legs(i have got discusting hair, which itches a lot), she won't let me get a funky hairstyle, always tell me tie my hair up, won't let me have sleepovers with my friends or a "friends fun day"(like she won't let me go shopping with friends ), won't buy me cute and nice tees/pants for summer (i have only got winter clothes left), and many more things-
I get along with my dad though.

My mum also won't listen to what i wan't to tell her, if i try to explain a problem about friends or ask what she used to do as a teen, she won't listen and take it as a "stupid uncessesscary joke". When we went shopping, she kinda yelled out "what sort of gross scarf are you wearing in your neck ?" with a dirty look on her face, people heard my mum say that mum, i felt like crying, beacuse she upset me so much. I try my best to keep up with my grades (i get A's in every test at school, and also get a good result for my half/yearly report). And yet she always compares me with my friends and random people i have never heard of.She has never told me to try my best at school she only says "get the highest mark in your class", and if i don't, she really angry and feels sorry for herself, that i didn't come first in class, insted, she puts me down and makes me feel like im a loser.

My mum never told me about menstruation or body changes. And when my body did start to change i got really anxious, because she never told me what it is, fortunately, at school they tell us about sex education and body changes.When i got my first period, my mum was so shocked, that i got mine at the age of 12 (she got hers at 16)she told me to be ashmed of myself, but it wasn't my fault i got mine at that age, besides, my friends all got theres too at that age. It's difficult to talk to my mum about problmes and stuff, beacuse she never listens properly and doesn't tell me what to do. It makes me cry so much, that i can't even trust her anymore

P.S- sorry if it was long, also- no immature or stupid answers.