Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

need to find some common ground with her.?

ive been dating someone for 11 months. and all i can remember is disagreements. we have diff tastes in movies,music, books, activities, she is a non social person and doesn't like hanging out all that much and i love hanging out as long as its under 4 ppl. im the old man type were i sit around and she runs around.

i need to find something to talk about. cause there is nothing to say nothing to discuss. because neither of us changes our thoughts and beliefs. im sick of bickering.

Update:

o yea, i don't have the heart to break up with someone. i couldn't do it. i can't cause someone pain

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Ty
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You two don't sound like the right match for each other.

• 1 decade ago

okay it is either time to try and get involved in each others activities and find something you both like and if you can't do that then there is no relationship and you both need to go your own seperate ways or except that each of you are different and like different things and stop the bickering....there is something there if you have been together for 11 months and if it has just started to bother you now then get out

• 1 decade ago

is it all even worth it...?

you jus sed that all you can remember is "disagreements" n that you guys have nothing to talk about.. n basicly sed how opposet you guys are...............

what is tha relationship offering either one of you?? ur obviously not happy, it duznt sound like ur "in love"....why are you guys still together?

you sound young. you shouldnt have to deal that, ur not married & thers no kids involved. only married couples should be "bickering". if tha good times arnt weighing out tha bad then you should move on. "/

• Sahar
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

there HAS to be something that you two have in common. why else are you two dating then?

just try to get to know her more and figure out why she's not social. is there something bothering her??

i definetly wouldnt want to be in a relationship with a guy that has not one single interest in which I have.

If your not going anywhere/not satisfied with this relationship,just call it quits.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

doesn't seem like you guys get along very well in the first place...in my opinion you two probably shouldn't be together

find someone you don't always fight with and someone who you actually have a common ground with

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont think that you guys are right for eachother, you need someone more your type and so does she. the bickering is just going to leave you guys in a fight for a long time.

• 1 decade ago

Dude, you two are completely incompatible. It's way past time to break up; that's what you need to discuss!

• 1 decade ago

dude im sorry but this person sounds totally wrong for you; if you're the nice guy i guess u can do everything she wants, but why would u do that? doesnt sound like ull be happy...break up

(or you could try sex...everybody's on the same page with that one ;))

• s_02
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

so, is it ever going to work if you guys have no common ground?

probably not.

you need to figure out if your actually right for each other, which it doesnt sound like you guys are.

• 1 decade ago

u 2 dont seem to have anyhting in common. find someone better suited for u

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.