Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

did anyone hear about the lottery numbers in illinois the day after obama was elected?

this is probably old news but did anyone hear how in illinois the lotto numbers were 666 and 7779 the day after obama was elected obviously 666 means the beast and on sum number meaning website it said 777 means gods completion and 9 means judgement, i dont think it means obama is the antichrist but isnt that creepy?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I checked the numbers - it didn't happen.

• Claire
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Jimmy what's the problem? You harbor prejudice against a person for something as simple as being an antichrist? Anyway some one on here asked about voting for Obama in 2012, and I see you had a reply. I let them know I was going to have the whole Bong a long a ding dong clan voting for him next time. Oh how's things going with your new flame?

• 1 decade ago

I don't think much about a group of numbers having meaning, but those were the pick 3 and pick 4 numbers after the election. I think that it was a random occurrence, could have been any numbers.

• 1 decade ago

Somebody's altered a previously altered internet forward. Different election and not quite the same details:

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

and when bush stole the election in 2000 the texas lottery numbers were 6999 which means screw everyone

• 1 decade ago

No, it's not creepy.

Numbers don't *mean* anything.

It's random coincidence.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Whatever the numbers I think Obama is evil and he wants to destroy America, using the useful idiots who call themselves liberals as his vehicle.

• 1 decade ago

I would bet a lot of money that this is not true.

also, if it was it doesn't really matter. Although I think everything in the bible is BS, it doesn't mention 666.

seriously

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No, I did not hear that but it sounds about right.

Interesting how the word "CREEPY" pops up whenever O's name is mentioned.

• Exile
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Numerology?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.