Why did Obama repeat the same "wrong" sentence in the oath afterwards?

The Transcript here: ROBERTS: I, Barack Hussein Obama... OBAMA: I, Barack... ROBERTS: ... do solemnly swear... OBAMA: I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear... ROBERTS: ... that I will execute the office of president to the United States faithfully... OBAMA: ... that I will execute... ROBERTS: ...... show more The Transcript here:

ROBERTS: I, Barack Hussein Obama...
OBAMA: I, Barack...
ROBERTS: ... do solemnly swear...
OBAMA: I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear...
ROBERTS: ... that I will execute the office of president to the United States faithfully...
OBAMA: ... that I will execute...
ROBERTS: ... faithfully the office of president of the United States...
OBAMA: ... the office of president of the United States faithfully...

--------------------------------------...

So in the sentence number 5 Roberts screwed up by misplacing "faithfully". So Obama had to pause and wait for him to correct his mistake. But Robert screws up even more. So obama in the last line (see last line in the above transcript) says it on his own but it is similar to what Robert says first, which is a mistake and which is why obama had to pause. So, obama doesn't correct the sentence after all. He repeats the flubbed sentence. Why?
Update: Bethany, where did Obama say the right phrase. See the transcript. He repeated the flubbed phrase with "faithfully" still misplaced.