in need asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I am trying to loose belly fat without loosing weight, what can I do?

I I weight 132 pounds, and I have some extra belly fat ( it may be hard to believe but it is true), I have been trying to loose it recently but it seems like I lost weight all over exept in the stomach area. My goal is to regain the weight but without having to get the muffin top with it, what can i do?? (don't want to do the junk food)

Update:

I am 21, for 132 pounds

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

exercise and do NOT eat fast food or processed foods - that stuff is junk

• Beth
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

• 1 decade ago

Ok, if you want to lose the belly fat, you are going to have to gain some weight, obviously. Then, I would do some crunches, push-ups, etc. Don't worry even though it might look like you are not losing any weight, trust me you either will are you are but not noticing it. Trust me, You will lose it. Hope this helps! And I bet, you look beautiful, don't listen to anyone, if they say that you are fat or anything else, That's just their opinion. Plus the fact that they are lealous or just down right stupid. = ) I know you will lose the belly fat and maybe if you want to be 132 pounds you will lose enough weight to end up near that weight measure. Your Welcome!

Source(s): Intelligence.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Spot reduction is a myth you can't do it. You have to lose overall body fat. While you're losing you need to be working your abs a lot by doing every type of ab exercise you can to hit it at every angle.

If you don't have a clue on what exercises to do go to youtube and watch to get ideas then implement them. Exercise videos are the most fun ones to do like Billy Blanks he has excellent work out routines. You can get his on Amazon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Targetted weight reduction is quite difficult, many people would state impossible, nevertheless the sole diet that really worked for me is wu-yi tea, it can be seen in the resource box underneath, they have a few free trials left, it was highlighted in Fox News and CNN. I shed twenty pounds, it really does work!

• 1 decade ago

maybe you should try doing lots of cardio for 45-60 minutes a day and then lift some heavy weight with low reps to build your muscle, if you are a female you can't get manly muscles becaue your body doesnt produce enough testosterone, and if you want to take some fat loss supplements. remember to follow a healthy diet and drink plenty of water.

xx good luck!

peta.

• 1 decade ago

try the south beach diet for 2 weeks- u lose about 10 lbs all in your stomach area. after you lose your stomach- keep doing excersices to keep it off and give u that good stomach

• 1 decade ago

Get a used BowFlex in the classifieds.

• 1 decade ago

Try Pilates or Yoga

• 1 decade ago

drink ensure, milk ( whole fat) and milk shakes then do ab crunches every day.

that way you will get nice and plump but your stomach will get sexier!

Source(s): experience in the past.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.