what does the word "service" means to you ?

the word service is such a broad word what comes first in your mind anyway? any thoughts?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

service to me means that going above and beyond your expectations. someone who would make sure that your needs are met and to ask if you had met their needs.

• rumsey
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

What Does Service Mean

• 1 decade ago

I've been in and worked closely with Customer Service. To me, it's an industry term.

Outside of that, all others previously mentioned apply.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Someone who is paid to make your needs met.Either by someone else or you.Examples are as follows:

1.Maid(cleaning your room, making sure you have fresh linens)

2.Pilot(flying the plane)

3.The People who are in the Services(all military groups) taking care of our Country.WHOM WE GREATLY APPRECIATE.

4.Grocery Store Clerk (who checks your groceries through)

5.Dentist

6.Dr.'s

THEY ALL ARE DOING SERVICES FOR US IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

Source(s): my thoughts
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Service is you getting out of your way to help someone in need.An example would be like you helping an old lady cross the street.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

RE:

what does the word "service" means to you ?

the word service is such a broad word what comes first in your mind anyway? any thoughts?

Source(s): word quot service quot means you: https://trimurl.im/a83/what-does-the-word-quot-ser...
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hmmm...For me it's a work done by one person or group that benefits another. Or also an act of help or assistance.

• 5 years ago

A service is when you pay someone to do something for you.service is something that you do.

• 1 decade ago

it depends and it's self explanatory too, very subjective though..."different strokes for different folks" =)

• 1 decade ago

The men and women *serving* my country over seas is the first thing that comes to my mind.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.