what does the word "service" means to you ?

the word service is such a broad word what comes first in your mind anyway? any thoughts?

Best Answer

service to me means that going above and beyond your expectations. someone who would make sure that your needs are met and to ask if you had met their needs.

• rumsey

What Does Service Mean

I've been in and worked closely with Customer Service. To me, it's an industry term.

Outside of that, all others previously mentioned apply.

Someone who is paid to make your needs met.Either by someone else or you.Examples are as follows:

1.Maid(cleaning your room, making sure you have fresh linens)

2.Pilot(flying the plane)

3.The People who are in the Services(all military groups) taking care of our Country.WHOM WE GREATLY APPRECIATE.

4.Grocery Store Clerk (who checks your groceries through)

5.Dentist

6.Dr.'s

THEY ALL ARE DOING SERVICES FOR US IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

Source(s): my thoughts

Service is you getting out of your way to help someone in need.An example would be like you helping an old lady cross the street.

RE:

Source(s): word quot service quot means you: https://trimurl.im/a83/what-does-the-word-quot-ser...

Hmmm...For me it's a work done by one person or group that benefits another. Or also an act of help or assistance.

A service is when you pay someone to do something for you.service is something that you do.

it depends and it's self explanatory too, very subjective though..."different strokes for different folks" =)

The men and women *serving* my country over seas is the first thing that comes to my mind.