<3 asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 1 decade ago

Should I take tap dancing lessons?

I am 12 years old and I love to dance. I took ballet when I was little but I am currently not taking any dance classes. Lately tap dancing has interested me and I was thinking of taking classes.....should I go for it?

Best Answer

yes! you've got nothing to lose. if you don't like it, go take some other classes.

absolutely! The worst that can happen is you'll discover you don't like tap dancing, in which case you've only learned something about yourself. Never be afraid or timid to try something new.

• monson

while ever I positioned my faucet shoes on, my spirit lifts and that i've got the time of my existence! i like it. in case you may get all the easy strikes suited, then you certainly will have not any situation gaining awareness of the greater durable steps. i've got achieved faucet for 11 years, and that i nonetheless delight in it as much as I used too! in case you have an interpretive and ingenious streak, then i could propose faucet for you, using fact that is between the funnest forms of dance that there is! in spite of the undeniable fact that, ballet, jazz and cutting-edge are rather relaxing too, yet in my view, faucet dancing is the least perplexing and funnest!

Yeah. It looks fun I might take it up too!

Start now, the younger the better. You're at a perfect age!

oh my gosh yes

i have been tapping since i was like 5, and dancing since i was 3

it is so much fun!!!!!!!!!! =D

do it do it do it!!

it is honestly the best kind of dance there is.

oh btw i'm 15 now... so that'd be 10 years of tappin' =D

its amazing, trust me

YESSS!!! =]] I love dancing and I bet you do to!! You probably have something inside of you that you need to express and you can do that through dancing!! DOOO ITT!! You have nothing to lose=]♥

Source(s): I ♥♥♥ DANCING!!
  • VIVIA

You're twelve! Try to have as many creative experiences as you can. Yes, you go for it.

Yes of course you should =)

You will be learning something new while having fun!

Yes you should definitely go for it. Once you get into it you will enjoy it.

go for everything you feel like going to. it should be really interesting to try new things.