Would​ you go in publi​c looki​ng like you do right​ now?

Favorite Answer

No way!

I've been in my PJs all day, and my hair is a complete mess

Yes if i had to because i don't really care what others think. Of course i doll myself up when i normally go out. I normally go out without make up if i take the dog for a walk or go to the doctors when i haven't got the energy to even care what i look like. Normally i will put a brush through my hair, maybe a bit of moisturizer and some comfy clothing. But yes i would if i had to but if i didn't have to then i would take time on myself.

• Joanne

Yeah, I am still fully dressed because I just got home from work! At 10:50 pm. Ah, the joys of being a public servant.

Yep. Shorts and T Shirt Hair Messy but who cares Its soooo hot here.

• I'm in pajama pants and a t-shirt. I go out like this all the time. With a baby, I hardly have time to shower, let alone do myself up to go to the store...blah

I don't see what the difference is; I would be fine like this or anything worse. Appearance isn't all that matters so I could really care less what someone else thinks of my 'style' or whatever.

• Yes, my pajamas and my hair sticking out in all different places with slippers. I went to school like that before, too. LMAO.

• Just got back from out there looking like I do know. Of course, I was ten minutes younger then.

love the question...my first reaction is no, but I know if I needed something from the store right now, I wouldn't change a thing, lol

I was outside less than 10 minutes ago.