Warrick Brown off of CSI Is not dead?

Warrick Brown's real name is Dourdan.

On April 28, 2008, Dourdan was arrested in Palm Springs, California on suspicion of possessing heroin, cocaine, ecstasy, and prescription drugs.[10][11] An officer saw Dourdan's car parked on the wrong side of the street with the interior light on and someone sleeping in the driver's seat at approximately 5:12 a.m. Monday, according to Palm Springs police Sgt. Mitch Spike.[12] Dourdan was taken to the Palm Springs jail and was released on $5000 bail.[13] In an email quoted on Access Hollywood, he claims the drugs belonged to people he took to a Coachella Music Festival VIP after-party.[14][15] However, friends and castmates of Dourdan said they were not at all surprised by his arrest.[16] One of the CSI staffers told the Chicago Sun Times, "After this, I think there will be a concerted effort to convince Gary to get help—before he kills himself."[16] He pleaded guilty to two counts of cocaine and ecstasy possession during his arraignment on May 28, 2008. Dourdan will complete a 16-class drug program instead of the three years and eight months that he could have been sentenced based upon his charges.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Laura
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, Gary Dourdan is the name of the actor who played Warrick Brown. They decided to kill off the character so Gary would be free to get help. I really wish they hadn't killed him off since he was my favorite CSI. If they could have at least kept the door open he could have returned when he gets clean.

• 1 decade ago

wtf ! are you talkinq about . aduhh he is not dead because it was ACTING like get real. but next time ask the question your self or take the cliff note off .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.