Lgbt Poll: If someone lost their TC Badge, ?

would you still notice them? Lmao. I swear, I went from 14% to 12% BA because of the hundreds of polls I answered. But oh well, sooner or later I'll be suspended due to the many many violations I've had already. *knocks on wood* Oh friggin' well. If I get suspended, bye bye to all, lol.

girl. got suspended :'(

Mini Poll: Should I have a brat or should I starve?

*Hugs!

@Frustrated: I think I kinda figured out how TC works. As long as 10% I think of your BA are from a certain area, then you get a badge. I am not sure, as I jumped from like 8% to 14% when I got my TC Badge.

@Apple Picking: No clue why but last night she got suspended. :'((

Brat - hotdog like thing majiggy, lmao.

• Best Answer

I still notice them. I lose mine more then I have it, because I can't stay out of polls and surveys. =*C Since you get a badge based on two things [1] at least 10% best answers in that category and [2] at least 200 points a week, it can be tough to keep up with your TC badge if you jump around or [god forbid] don't sign onto answers every day. =P

As for your other question, I'd starve. I don't like brats, so eww. LOL. Maybe you should order pizza or eat a PB & J sammich. =D

Yeah, I would. I think my TC Badge is a joke. Whoever decided to give it to me obviously didn't examine the content of my answers LOL. I say whatever the hell I want! I get suspended, I've had two level 5s suspended. I dunno even what level I am right now. Unless you give yes or no boring answers, you will always be suspended. I realized that trying to control myself, and getting suspended anyways would be worse than just lattin' loose, I mean, when I get suspended for ripping a homophobes a new one, I'm not bothered by it at all, it's just sort of a nuisance. I'm a user with the mentality of a troll, so what, I'll just come back. LOL.

LMAO, you should have a brat, starvation isn't for the cool kids.

Yes, I would notice you of course!Oh and didn't girl. get a new account?I'm sure she'll get a badge in no time,she gives good answers,plus we all love her!

I guess it's better to not have a TC badge,apparently the trolls lay off.Oh who am I kidding!I just say that because I doubt I'll ever have one!

About the mini poll,have a brat(I haven't heard of it before).But I personally prefer starvation;).

HUGZIES.

• Antdak

I lost my TC badge! sad! *sigh*

Sorry to hear about girl. I am sure she will be back.

and never starve, it is not good for the body.

EDIT: the TC badge has to do with activity in a section. My partner has had TC badge in games and LGBT. I just lost mine in LGBT cause we were together over the holidays, so was not active here for a few weeks. I don't think it is based on best answer percentage.

I hope so, because I lost my TC from my suspension and I feel like a total and complete newbie again. It is really depressing, but I still personally remember the people.

WTF GIRL GOT SUSPENDED!!! When and why?

and have a brat.

• Of course, I don't even notice those trivial T.C badges. lol, I just realized that you have one. I'm not looking for a TC badge.

Really? That sucks... girl. is awesome! She was one of my favorite regulars. I hope she comes back! It's not all about the points, right?

It's always good to eat... what's a brat?

i would throw a temper tantrum if i got suspended

ewww brats-i'd starve-make a pizza

you mean it's the BA that makes you get a badge? Man, I had better control my P&S addiction that is beginning-they dont like my brand of smartas*edness I keep getting thumbs down over there

Awww, of course we would still notice you! Silly!

Everyone always notices you, regardless of your TC badge :)

Ahh, how many times did you knock on the wood??

Poll: Is a brat something? Or a person? lol.

*hugs*

• K

I don't think that works. I have 14% or 16% best answers, and I only answer in LGBT. I had a top contributor badge a few months ago, but not any more.

I don't know why.

I would definitely notice them back!!

OMG..Girl???...She is one of my contacts.

Im telling you, YA is so so so full of caca!

Starve! meow!

Edit--your TC is determined by the amount of questions you answer in a category. YA takes in consideration violations as well. Its different for everyone.

Talk about getting suspended..I got suspended Dec 25th..I have accumulated over 4000 points in one month. I have no life!

I will welcome her with open arms.

Edit--who gives a darn about the ugly orange badge!!

**kisses to everyone in the room**

/\__/\

(='.'=)

(")_(")