do you know what "meow meow ScratchScratch" means in kitty talk?

it means "i'm mad i have no thumbs!"

what is the worst part of being a stinkin' level 1?

Society & Culture > Languages

Favorite Answer

I thought it meant

"Give me some tuna, hoe!"

Source(s): You're not a hoe, I was just using it as an example. My cat calls me a hoe all the time.

It's always good advice to not P.Off the manx cat. she's all luvin and stuff, then, WHAM when you're not lookin she slamdunks the fang, or claws, whichever may get her PoInT acrosst. The Other accou.. I mean accat I have is level 3, and rarely gets her back up.. not as mean now, she's getting on in age and more mellow.

Sorry love!

Meow meow scratch scratch means I ate Hormel Chili out of the trash last night.

NO LO LEAS LO Q ESCRIBI ABAJO, LO HICE PARA SALVARME

En 1997 una chica llamada lauren, estaba caminando en un bosque,despues desaparecio de repente nunca nadie la encontro hasta el 2000 cuando otra chica llama Mary encontro su cuerpo y unas marcas en su pecho decian: no era lo suficiente hermosa" y ahora que haz leido esto ella aparecera en tu espejo diciendo que no eres lo suficientemente hermoso y te matara!(por cierto la chica llamada Mary murio poco despues)Para poder salvarte pega esto en otras 10 preguntas mas .ESTO ES CIERTO

• if she's had her food and is not hungry

...then she probbly wants you to get back in bed, where she can curl up warm and cozy and feel like part of the family with you....that is where she is happy, so she is urging you to go with her to her happy place

....or perhaps she possibly would like you to step outside with her a moment so she can "snif-n-nibble", then she will bolt back indoors and find her 'warm and sunny spot"

....she is a "Gumby Cat" and that's what they do (during the day) "...but when the day's hustle and bustle is done, then a Gumby's Cat work is but hardly begun...so let's give her three cheers...for that is what well-ordered hosueholds depends, it appears"

- T.S. Eliot "The Naming of Cats"

kitty squeaks silent meows

It is kitty code for "I am posting naked pictures of you on the internet. Icanhascheezburger my a$$."

Source(s): www.icanhascheezburger.com

let me out of this shoe box

worst part - 20 & done for the day

No- you're wrong. It means:

"Give me some food- you assh0le retard. I'm starving!"

Level one? Not being allowed to thumbs up people.

Source(s): A Girl Called Rey

"I'm bored and I need my head scratched"

"I need attention"

"My kitty litter is dirty- go change it"

"Why is my water bowl empty?"

"Where are all the rest of my servants?"

Take your pick.