Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Why do ugly girls get better ratings then hot girls ?

I don't have a weird taste and all the other guys usually agree with me.

I know what most guys in this society would consider hot or ugly.

It are mostly girls who rate a person here and I can tell for sure these ratings are bullshit.

Model-like hot girls get lower ratings from other girls then ugly fat girls.

lovable panda: wth ?? you talk about seeing through their outside appearance?? Its only a pic.... how could you know their personality ?

Why not call an ugly girl 'ugly' ? Why lying that she's very pretty ?

It was her decision to post a question

Favorite Answer

Because they are annoyed with the really good-looking girls(who are probably aware of their attractiveness) fishing for compliments and on the other hand, want to build up the self-esteem of the less attractive girls. Would you tell anyone honestly "You are ugly and fat?". That's just mean and not helpful at all, so they rather point out the girl's good features and give them nice tips on how to accentuate them and improve overall.

I don't find it that bad.

Well, girls tend to be jealous b!tches so when they see someone pretty they may tell her she's ugly because they think she's fishing for compliments (you can tell if someone is fishing by the way they pose in the picture and the number of pictures they have because someone who thinks they are ugly will not take millions of pictures).

Also, girls will feel bad if they call a truly ugly person ugly because then they know they ahve hurt that person's feelings and girls tend to be more empathetic then boys.

It is really confusing.

Also, I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder and maybe they really think the girls that are pretty are really ugly.

Btw, if someone puts a picture up here then why is it wrong to call them ugly especially if they want you to be honest? They put a picture up so they can get unbiased opinions on their outside appearance. By lying you are doing no good and are wasting their time. JMO.

If a female sees a female that is prettier than they're, they're going to probable say they're gruesome using fact they're jealous. even even with the undeniable fact that, they fee frequent finding females greater using fact they the two experience undesirable or... i do no longer likely understand. I merely tell the fact (:

because women and men have diffrent views of what they think is pretty,the women i think are ugly whores men love them,but they are infact ugly because we as women can see through their outside apperence,men on the other hand only look at breasts and as* and thats where they stop at,but when that so called beautiful girl does you wrong,you look all stupid in the face.

Source(s): EDIT:i'm saying you shouldn't call someone ugly based on a picture that's what I am saying,and i think Yahoo should just ban all of that Am I ugly stuff because its annoying and a waste of everyones time.

everyone has their own opnion of beauty i guess, maybe you just find certain things on girls attractive?

maybe the girls who are rating the models are jealous or have low self esteem, who knows.

I understand you,i've been wondering about the same thing.People are "generous" or they really do have bad tastes.

Either way,it deosn't matter.Ugly fatties need some lovin',too.lol

Whatever. Sounds like you have some issues of your own to deal with if this is what preoccupies you.

Thats a good point!!!!I'm def. really pretty but this other b*tch is getting a WAY better rating than me!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aj5Y6...

Because that's the way the world is.

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder..