Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

what tv shows should be made into movies ?

i think lazy town should be a movie where a guy int he real world falls thrugh a hole and ends up in lazy town and has to find the true meaning to be happy before he is aloud back into the real world.

what tv show do u wanna see as a movie

Favorite Answer

Friends. It would be amazing.

Also maybe Veronica Mars or something. It got cancelled but it didn't feel finished enough for me.

Also How I Met Your Mother, maybe 90210,

lost, Supernatural, A new updated Buffy movie (yes, i know the movie was first in 1992)

Some good aussie comedies like Summer heights high or we can be heroes.

POKEMON! like in a transformers-esque way

and doctor who. i'm such a nerd, i know.

There is actually a plan to finish "Lost" with a movie. I think this is an interesting strategy because it forces viewers to commit to the show. After all who would go and see a film unless they knew what it was going to be about? It's a definite case of cashing in instead of selling out. The risk is that if the show jumps the shark, people won't bother seeing the movie. There are going to be six seasons of lost and at £50 a box set the movie ticket is going to cost anyone who didn't watch it on TV a whopping £300 plus the cost of the cinema ticket to REALLY know what's going on, so the audience may be limited. Having said that there are often catch-up shows, and I expect the movie will start with a recap because that's the nature of Lost, flashbacks are a persistent theme. I hope we're not all disappointed. I remember when X-files "ended" with a movie, except you still didn't get a definitive answer, the truth wasn't out there. That was very frustrating. As far as a TV show that would make a good movie is concerned, I'd pick Police Camera Action. I love watching all those car chases from the helicopter and all the crazy stuff perople get up to, add a story line and a foxy WPC or two and you might have a blockbuster!

Some years ago someone told me that The A Team was going to be made into a movie, and I thought that would be cool.

I was disappointed how sucky the movie of The Avengers was as the original is a kitsch, corny gem. I've been largely unimpressed with other tv-to-movie adaptations.

• Aliza

Prison Break... cuz now i think they are stretching it just for the sake of it... they should just make a movie outta it and leave us in peace! LOL

and yes a movie about FRIENDS getting back together or a re-union or something... i loved that show!

Some of these lists are okay, but for me, I like franchises to rise above TV! How about "Walking Dead"? "Go-bots"? "Revolution", "Grimm"? All of these show have stronger potential than reboots like Nightmare on Elm Street and Mad Max. Yawn.

Friends...

They should really mae a movie of Friends...

How i LOVE that show.

24 !!!!! It could be done in 1 hour if you really think about it..

friends

csi miami

desperate housewives

ugly betty

24

medium because it is brill, ghost whisperer is another and supernatural oh and prison break lol :)

FRIENDS