Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Can I wear skinny jeans if I do not have skinny legs or will it look horrible?

OK, so i am a college track runner and my legs are extremely muscular. My friends say i should get some skinny jeans to go clubbing but i have an *** and thighs and i don't think it would be too flattering. I mean, i am pretty small compared to alot of girls who wear them but with my body type, do you think i should even bother?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

GO FOR IT !! ... im pleasently plump lolz and i love skinny jeanz.. iv always hated a flaired leg ... i think they'd look great on you!!!

• Pamela
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

hey girl i have the same problem! im double zero but when i wear skinny jeans im a 1. ive been doin ballet since i was three and i have muscular legs. i hate putting on skinny jeans bc it fits in the legs but the waist is two sizes too big! ive tried everything i cant make my legs smaller and i dont want to lose the muscles bc i need them for pointe! i just ran the waist in and it feels so much better! hope i helped :-)

• 1 decade ago

OF COURSE YOU CAN.

Skinny jeans look BETTER on girls with muscle - no one likes chicken legs (okay, so SOME people seem to like them these days, but they're not pretty). The people who need to stay away from them are women who are top-heavy (carrying a bunch of weight in the back/stomach/arms) because it's too off-balance.

Go for it.

• 1 decade ago

Skinny jeans on skinny legs looks HORRIBLE. it sounds like with your legs they would like great. go to the shop and try some on if they feel good buy them if they dont feel right then don't buy them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Aslong as your stomach isnt hanging over your pants, dont worry about it!

I love skinny jeans, there all i wear. I have a really small waist, really toned legs and a big *** and they look fine on me.. or so i think ? haha

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

skinny jeans would look really good just dont get them so there tight all the way down

Source(s): ull look great!
  • 1 decade ago

Skinny jeans look BAD on thin legs they look better on bigger legs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think they look good on muscular girls. Since your in track your probably not overweight or anything...but if you are i would say dont get them.

• 1 decade ago

if you wanna get skinny jeans,

you might just wanna stick with straight leg.

so it's not like compltely skinny but you get the drift.

be proud of your butt. ;]

hahah theyre like ... the new boobs.

or whatever. idk. if your getting pants

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS

get dark. dark wash. or whatever theyre called.

they slim down your legs amazingly.

• 1 decade ago

go for it!

I felt the same way before I got my first pair.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.