Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture ยท 1 decade ago

If you could pick an age and just stay there for the rest of your life, would you?

What age would you pick and why?

Favorite Answer

21.

By then you can experience all of the fun things in life.

But idk if i would really want to stay the same age forever, because thats not life. Life is growing older and experiencing new things at different ages, and eventually dying.

good luck!!

1

27

• debijs

~~50. Because at 50 you have finally conquered self assurance, experience, and wisdom. You realize the importance of enjoying the little things in life, and you slow down and really start to live. You still look good too, it just seems the perfect age!~~

• Artoro

Why U want to stand still as a doll that cannot grow instead of one that can pick & choose to live and grow. Are U afraid to live & grow old or you want everlasting youth like the Chinese Emperor, Shi Wan Ti. In the end still die.

• Well, 18- legally adult and still young. But Id rather age, then watch all my friends get old and die.

well i would pick 12or 13 cause then i wouldnt have to write tough exams like my s.s.l.c or go for tuitions.thats it+no future thoughts n stuffs like that u know

I'd say no, because I might change my mind about something, and might want to be older/younger than I am at the time.

34

Experience, greater wisdom than 17, better sex, starting to make some good money, having more mature fun, and still young enough to thoroughly enjoy it.

17

Because there you are still a tennager, still in High School, but have a body of a man and still get those fantastic unwanted erections and still get easily aroused =DDD