great people on sid meiers civ rev?

on the xbox 360 game "sid Meier's civilization revolution" i have every single great person except one, and ive done 10 campaigns trying to get this one great builder. I don't know which ones I currently have, but I know I have Cheops James Watt and Nebuchadnezzar(or however its spelt) b/c they have the strangest names.

What are all of the Great Builders and how can they be obtained?

thanks

Favorite Answer

Hey! The great people pop up randomly so if you just play it through a few more times on easy you might just get him. I can't tell which one u are missing because you didn't mention who you have but that should not matter. Hope that helps!

• tait

Yea it is particularly authentic. i for my section like fidgeting with out attacking easily easily everyone and attempting to construct my economic gadget. extremely I yell on the reveal screen while yet another empire assaults me and ruins my exciting lol. yet you ought to have some solid defenses.