Do I have some kind of immunity to addiction?

I guess I kinda found cigarettes addictive but even so I had no problem whatsoever stopping. I just like to smoke and the only reason why I don't anymore is cause I started finding them very gross for some reason. Well they are kinda gross. I've also abused many kinds of drugs especially my favorite... show more I guess I kinda found cigarettes addictive but even so I had no problem whatsoever stopping. I just like to smoke and the only reason why I don't anymore is cause I started finding them very gross for some reason. Well they are kinda gross.

I've also abused many kinds of drugs especially my favorite kind, the opiates yet I never have a problem craving anything when I don't want to do anything.

Do I have some kind of special gene that inhibits addiction from forming or is it just because of my philosophy that addiction is for pussy's? I don't even get the physical withdraw effects.
Update: BloodDragon,
Thats what I thought but I was also wondering if any study has been done on the matter. It could probaly help alot of the pussys out there.
Update 2: James, At one time I smoked about 1 1/2 packs a day. A typical moring would involve 2 smokes instantly one on the way to work and another before I went inside. Although as I started to not be able to smoke any more I was down to 1-5 a week so that may have stopped pysical withdraw. Your buddys addicted to oxy?... show more James,
At one time I smoked about 1 1/2 packs a day. A typical moring would involve 2 smokes instantly one on the way to work and another before I went inside. Although as I started to not be able to smoke any more I was down to 1-5 a week so that may have stopped pysical withdraw.

Your buddys addicted to oxy? I snorted a huge line of that once and it didn't even get me high.