Is it normal to see cleavage on a women at a Doctors office?

I went to my Primary Care Physician for a Tetanus shot today and the young girl at the receptionist desk had no bra on and I could see cleavage it was very cool . She bent over to write something in front of me and I could see more and I couldn't help but look ! Then when I got called in the girl was... show more I went to my Primary Care Physician for a Tetanus shot today and the young girl at the receptionist desk had no bra on and I could see cleavage it was very cool . She bent over to write something in front of me and I could see more and I couldn't help but look ! Then when I got called in the girl was good looking and she also had no bra on either. I started to breath a little heavy by this time, she had better breasts than the other girl. She weighed me on the scale and she said to me that we were gonna go in this one room .So I followed her in and after I got in she closed the door it was very cool. She started to talk to me and ask me why I was there and I said for a Tetanus shot. Anyways, she started to take my blood pressure with the pump thing and she was close to me holding my left arm and the whole time she was looking at the meter thing I was taking looks at her breasts. I couldnt help it I had to look then she started to fiddle with the pump thing and she hit my hand into one of her boobs it was soo cool. my question is has this happened to any other guys r Am I just lucky ? is it normal? I love it there though when I go to see the doc. I had to use certain words too like breasts to tell you what I meant. I loved it today though. She even said if you need anything lemme me know when she left the room I wanted to say YES but I woulda go in trouble because she mighta said something or maybe lost her job .I am serious about these questions too!!
Update: Actually I am 30 and male and I am not a creep , I just went to my normal doctors office to get a tetanus shot and the hot girls had no bras. I loved it soo whatever.