***IM RUNNING AWAY AND NEED ADVICE QUICK*** PLEASE ANSWER THIS!!!?

I know i typed up alot down there but please read it anyway cuz i rlly need all the help i can get and u will find it to be a pretty interesting story. Ok, so im 14 and miserable and have been for most of my life. Ive been suicidal for a year and my family is the only thing thats held me back. Now i just cant... show more I know i typed up alot down there but please read it anyway cuz i rlly need all the help i can get and u will find it to be a pretty interesting story.

Ok, so im 14 and miserable and have been for most of my life. Ive been suicidal for a year and my family is the only thing thats held me back. Now i just cant take it. Im trapped. I know i cant just kill myself so im gonna go on a journey to a far away place.

I know it sounds like some silly fantasy book but im serious. I want to go to Europe. Ive been there before and its the most brilliant place and i want to spend the rest of my life wandering the earth freely. Ever since i was little, ive had a strange nomadic drive to migrate or go somewhere far away. When i play video games, i make my avatar travel places. When i write stories, its always about a journey. When i have dreams, im traveling. I draw maps of far away places. I stare at the globe all the time. You get the picture. I want to leave. And just the other day at skool while under a fog of depression and irony, a thought came across my mind. I wanted to drop my books and run across the fence and walk and walk until i found my way out of the country. the thought felt so right. Traveling is the only thing that makes me happy. I later dismissed the thought but today there is no escaping it. Im going for sure.

Since i live in america, i gotta find a way across the big atlantic. I guess my only chance is by plane. The Atlanta airport is the closest one. I could walk there with a compass or a map even if it took a few days. Or i could call a taxi to take me to the nearest bus station to Atlanta. Then once i get there i hav to find a way onto a plane. once I heard of a boy that was able to sneak onboard without a ticket. Maybe i could attempt that or buy a ticket. I really dont know how this stuff works. Maybe i could take a bus to New York and then buy a ticket to Europe for a much much cheaper price. Maybe i can find a way to check in as an unaccompanied minor or hav an adult pose as a parent.

Once i land in Europe, i will be free at last. Great train and bus systems will allow me to travel the continent fast, easy and cheaply. There are plenty of maps there. I really dont mind living on the street. People there are generous. Begging for Euros will feed me fine. I can contact my mom with a calling card or email her at a cafe.

Since getting on a plane is almost impossible....Worse comes to worse, i may not make it out of the country but at least i may go to florida or new york or maybe i will just live in the atlanta airport.

I know my idea is ridiculous but its my dream and its better than suicide. Please dont try to talk me out of this or ask what makes life so bad. Just talk with me about my best possibilities and chances, how i can get from place to place, all that i need to know bout this and how i can make this work out. Answer QUICK. Im running out of time.