Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingGrade-Schooler · 1 decade ago

how to beat up a bully?

NO answers saying "don't hit him"i just wanna know how to beat him up

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Fake him with a left jab then give him a right hook and a left uppercut right to the chin. If you are left handed do the opposite, works everytime! Then runt so his friends don't kill you

If you hit him in the nuts, kick him, or cheap shot him like punching him in the back of the head people will give you crap for being a pussy so don't do it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Aim for the nuts, Then straight for the nose. If you hit the nose it usually blurs the vision and messes a little with the balance of someone. Then just start wailing.

Or, Get some friends that he the kid bullies also. Jump him.

• 1 decade ago

find some old asian guy who will teach you to "wax on wax off". Then you will be able to beat him and get the girl of your dreams. If that doesnt sound likely, then i guess you have to hit him with something other than your puny fists, while he isnt looking, with three of your friends backing you up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hit the neck, to get him down, if hes still not down (unlikely) a good solid kick to the stomach should do the trick

dont waste time with punching the face

face blows look ugly, body blows kill

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

1. Punch his NOSE.

2. Hit his gut.

3. Hit his groin.

4. Walk behind him and twist his neck gently.

5. Whisper in his ear "DO it again, and I will pound the soft flesh under your ear, and it will knock you out COLD". And that is fact, there is a nerve cluster there.

6. EITHER:

Entrap one of this legs, pull one of his arms behind his neck and pull on his abdomen.

OR:

Twist his elbow round and apply pressure to it, once again, concentrate on the nerve cluster.

7. When he's on the floor, SPIT on him, tell him he's nothing but a scumbag.8.If he comes back, put him in the STFU. Basically, hook one of his legs on yours (he needs to be chest down on the floor) and put his neck in the sleeper hold. Them pull with all your strengh, and scream god damnit.

• aim straight for their nose because if you punch their nose you will break there nose easily when they bend over push them into a wall and punch them in the stomache =]

hope I heleped

Gina Marie

ps: this kid at ice skating who was a guy was annoying so i pushed him and he slaped me and pushed me to the floor and i punched him in the nose and i broke it and he got a nose bleed and i pushed him into a brick wall and he hit his head hard it was awsome but i got kicked out of that place

I may be 5,5 and only 14 and 103 lbs but i can still kick a 16 year old guys ***

• 3 years ago

It's better to kill him or her than to just beat him.

• 1 decade ago

punch him in the back of the head, then when he turns around kick him in the junk and run

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

when i was in high school, i was getting picked on. so i took karate lessons. when word got out(i didnt tell anyone) nobody picked on me anymore.

• 1 decade ago

if you completely ignore him, that will get him mad & sure enough he'll beat himself up inside. thats ultimate revenge way more than physically

if he's a bully, hes probably got home problems anyway so dont embrace it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.