Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

GUYS, Whats your favorite part of a womans body?

for me (for guys) i would say Abs and face. Abs are important to me, my own abs and a guys abs lol.

So ya guys what do you like the most?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The most important thing is a pretty face... Add a cute butt and she's dynamite.

• 1 decade ago

Her face. It's the part I will see the most. I want a pleasant look with a ready smile. A twinkle in the eye. A dimple in the cheek. Soft skin. And a nose that doesn't reach to Chicago.

Best Wishes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Feet

• lagano
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i could say legs and butt, yet, a good mix of each little thing is usually a winner so a ways as charm is going. you ought to even see some issues that make your mouth water yet, a foul character could be a killer no count what you appear to be.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If I was between the sheets and a woman asked me that question, I would say it was her elbow before I kissed her like there was no tomorrow.

• 1 decade ago

I like legs and a nice butt, for physical attraction...with my girl i love her legs hips thighs butt and her boobs well really i love everything about her body but to check out a random girl yea legs butt and boobs

• 1 decade ago

The left eye brow

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That varies a lot for me. Nothing specific that I look for in every girl, but every girl has SOMETHING that I just fall in love with, be it her eyes, lips, whatever. It's always different!

• 1 decade ago

Definetly the Booty and Thighs for me

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

face and hair... are the most important... but the bodys gotta look not too bad either....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.