Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

GUYS, Whats your favorite part of a womans body?

for me (for guys) i would say Abs and face. Abs are important to me, my own abs and a guys abs lol.

So ya guys what do you like the most?

Favorite Answer

The most important thing is a pretty face... Add a cute butt and she's dynamite.

Her face. It's the part I will see the most. I want a pleasant look with a ready smile. A twinkle in the eye. A dimple in the cheek. Soft skin. And a nose that doesn't reach to Chicago.

Best Wishes

.

Feet

• lagano

i could say legs and butt, yet, a good mix of each little thing is usually a winner so a ways as charm is going. you ought to even see some issues that make your mouth water yet, a foul character could be a killer no count what you appear to be.

If I was between the sheets and a woman asked me that question, I would say it was her elbow before I kissed her like there was no tomorrow.

I like legs and a nice butt, for physical attraction...with my girl i love her legs hips thighs butt and her boobs well really i love everything about her body but to check out a random girl yea legs butt and boobs

The left eye brow

That varies a lot for me. Nothing specific that I look for in every girl, but every girl has SOMETHING that I just fall in love with, be it her eyes, lips, whatever. It's always different!

Definetly the Booty and Thighs for me

face and hair... are the most important... but the bodys gotta look not too bad either....