I need a baby name fast!?

i've decided i like the name tyler which is also the fathers name. his middle name is john but the babys a girl :] what middle names sound good with tyler? i dont like anne or lynn i want something a with a little more flavor.
Update: im not looking for people to tell me what to use for a first name im asking a middle name and dont suggest taylor, thats my younger sisters name ; trust me i thought about it too and i think its unique for a girl to have a name tyler , my names brittany and i hate having 60 people with the same name as me every... show more im not looking for people to tell me what to use for a first name im asking a middle name and dont suggest taylor, thats my younger sisters name ; trust me i thought about it too and i think its unique for a girl to have a name tyler , my names brittany and i hate having 60 people with the same name as me every where i go.