Is there any way to block a computer from downloading certain programs?

I would like to stop someone in my family using Limewire (cos u know, its illegal)(and someone I know got fined A LOT of money for downloading illegal music) but every time I un-install it that person just downloads it from the website and keeps using it again. Is there any way I can block it from the computers... show more I would like to stop someone in my family using Limewire (cos u know, its illegal)(and someone I know got fined A LOT of money for downloading illegal music) but every time I un-install it that person just downloads it from the website and keeps using it again.

Is there any way I can block it from the computers settings, or install a driver to stop it downloading?

I don't want to change the computers security settings so it doesn't let you install anything else normally though.

Thanks for you help

And random Q: Should I dye my hair blonde?
2 answers