Anonymous

are whiite people secretly reaping the benefits of a new phenom without informing the rest of us?

ok as you all know since the incept of biotechnology it has being agreed by the scientific crowd that we need friendly bacterias in our gut to promote digestion and regularity. and what s the richest source of friendly bacteria ? well it is poop. the human poop is the richest source of friendly bacteria. the human poop is a regular snack in white households. watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uWylxaS9co

Youtube thumbnail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eqCZk2AHXE

Youtube thumbnail

&NR=1

so the question is should the other races wise up to this new phenom to promote good health ?

yall are missing the point. poop is full of lactobacillus acidophillus and lactobacillus bulgaricus which are essential to gut flora

why cant a black man say something witthout you all yelling racism ?? these are scientifically proven facts

lol jaysunproxie sup dawg ? dude am telling ya poop is beneficial to the immune system. all that good friendly bacteria

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! yeah yeah like i'm gonna watch that after being told what it is, yeah we serve it up right beside placenta pie with a big ole slice of cheddar

i'll tell ya what, you give that diet a shot and let me know how it goes

I don't know where you got your information that poop is the richest source of friendly bacteria, especially human poop. What you posted from youtube is not indicative of white people. It is postings of some idiotic people wanting to be noticed. Even your posting of the guy eating poop by the swimming pool show him spitting it out, then taking money from a bet. And I am not missing the point - animal poop has been used as fertilizer for many, many years. While human poop is used for fertilizer in some parts of the world, notably Asia, it is not a common practice. Since your initial questions infers you are not white (it doesn't matter), if you want to eat human poop, go right ahead. Just don't say all white people do it.

• harper

The meaning of II-40 8 isn't what you have suggested. The meaning is which you have the potential and administration to artwork interior the objective international, to take care of your self, and others based on yu.yet don't have expectancies. go away the outcomes to God almighty and despite that's had to be performed, would be performed. that's expectation and targets of destiny that ought to casue soreness. As most of the circumstances the predicted outcomes would be topsy turvy.Karma must be performed. even once you take a seat a place, project doing no longer something the techniques is ceaselessely functioning. as a result one has to artwork. One will no longer be able to be dambhachari. The speech and action being especially dichotimsed. in the different sloka which isn't 6-5, the authentic purport is that, people who're continuously questioning approximately me, and doing thier distributed artwork, wil be secure with the aid of the lord.Psychologically speaking while the techniques is very meditative, that's organic that it will no longer be agitated, and there may well be no desires.Then if that techniques engages itself in some artwork interior the objective international, that's organic that the excellent will arrive. In that sense the guy won't dedicate blunders or crimes.Then he's directly secure, because of the fact the guy's techniques is meditative, his wellbeing will alo be stable and so as. as a result one has to artwork, interior the diploma he or she is placed, and the distributed artwork, without expectancies and go away the rest to God's will. See no quicker you won a physique and picture which you are the physique, its destiny has already been revealed. we are all pre-recorded cassettes, without rapid forward and ffast backwards operations. Pray while required to wish and artwork at different circumstances no longer basically for inner maximum earnings, for others additionally selflessely.

• This is ignorance in the most absolute form. Human feces is not good for you. It may contain bacteria that can help promote healthy digestion, but it also contains harmful bacteria that can not only make you sick, but possibly kill you. I think you should re-examine the evidence you think you have and come back later with a more complete analysis of human feces.

Why did you search Youtube for people eating poop? Says a lot about you.

Is that the reason the average black "folk" die at age 35, where as the average white "folk" live till 85+?

No, we're not SECRETLY doing it, we're doing it OPENLY but you're too dumb to see it! HAHAHAHAHAOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAH

Scientifically proven facts my hind parts! HAHAHAHOHOHOHOHEHEHE

Is your middle name GULLIBLE?

I bet it is.

I said it before and I say it again....you're disgusting and I didn't even go to this link, like I did on your other one.

your a nut! saw the first title "eats poop" - remembered the one from yesterday- had to go....GROSE!

Source(s): please tell me that he doesn't really start eating feces.

That's disgusting.

w...t...f

I don't have a clue what you are on about. But I suggest that you edit or delete this cos you sound racist. And if that was your intention then I suggest you go back to school and get a good education about respect and tolerance.