Please help, im really scared. Spider bite? ?

so 3 days ago i noticed in the shower that i had sort of a zit like thing on my right thigh. it wasnt very big, but it still hurt. I think it had a head at first but now it doesnt. Then yesterday i was wearing kind of tight pants and it got huge. After school, i looked at it and it was huge. In the evening, it got... show more so 3 days ago i noticed in the shower that i had sort of a zit like thing on my right thigh. it wasnt very big, but it still hurt. I think it had a head at first but now it doesnt. Then yesterday i was wearing kind of tight pants and it got huge. After school, i looked at it and it was huge. In the evening, it got even worse. It got to almost the size of my palm, with the zit like thing in the middle, but with no head or anything. now it sort of has a dark red dot there. When it was almost the size of my palm, it was really puffed up. It was so inflamed that i had to put ice on it. After that, the swelling went down a ton and i went to bed. Its morning now and it still hurts. Alll space around the zit thing hurt, and although its not as swelled up, the huge area around it is red. it hurts so bad idk if i will be able to walk if it gets worse. I dont know if it is an infected spider bite or something else but i doubt its a zit. if it were infected or s a spider bite what would i do?
Update: and i also live in Minnesota..its winter and idk what kind of spiders we have here.
Update 2: and i feel completely normal, i don't feel sick at all