Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Need advice asap please best anwser =10pt =}?

ok so me and my ex are still friends and he has a girlfriend now and they have been going out for like 1yr i think.and like i still kinda like him but i know he has a gf and thats the least i can do is repect that even though his gf hates me for no reason it might be because im prettier than her but anyway he texted me the other day and was like i cant talk to you anymore i was like why and he said because,im sorry =[ and so my sister texted him and was like so why cant you talk to my sister and he said my gf mary (canged the name) wont let me she said i cant talk to her anymore i was like wow what a controling litte freak ...i guess she doent trust him ......what do you think about this isnt it shity or what

ok so me and my ex are still friends and he has a girlfriend now and they have been going out for like 1yr i think.and like i still kinda like him but i know he has a gf and thats the least i can do is repect that even though his gf hates me for no reason it might be because im prettier than her but anyway he texted me the other day and was like i cant talk to you anymore i was like why and he said because,im sorry =[ and so my sister texted him and was like so why cant you talk to my sister and he said my gf mary (canged the name) wont let me she said i cant talk to her anymore i was like wow what a controling litte freak ...i guess she doent trust him ......what do you think about this isnt it shity or what...and now he texted my sister and asked if i had aim and now where iming

If you just talk seldom then you're not doing anything wrong.

But if both of you keeps talking a lot than friends should then I'll say just leave him alone so his gf can have a peace of mind. Just imagine what you would feel if you have a boyfriend and your boyfriend still talks to his ex a lot.

• relles

That lady needs to get a existence. You and your ex are buddies, and can nonetheless be buddies. tell your ex to communicate to her, or communicate with the lady your self and tell her to recover from herself and supply up being a controlling freak.