Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Help Anyone? I need 10 Funny ( or even a little funny ) Excuses Why You Didn't Study For A Test?

I need excuses you should tell a teacher or any other reason why you failed or didn't study for a test/ exam.

They're suppose to be funny so I don't really care if they're cheesy. This is an assignment that I NEED to turn in so whatever you can think of please feel free to write.

Help anyone? I'm not very funny or creative.

=]

• Teresa
    Best Answer

I needed fresh air so i took my review with me to the park. I decided that I would study better if I sat under a tree, the people in the pictures always look so focused when they sit under trees. As I plunked down into the grass I made a very unfortunate discovery. It was still muddy from last night's freak weather storm. If you didn't hear about it that was because it obviously wasn't near your house. Well, since my pants were dirty I decided to just walk and study at the same time. I began reading but then the wind started up, it blew the paper right out of my hands and I spent a good 9 minutes chasing that sucker down. I sat down on the bench, relieved to get some rest. Then some guy sits down next to me, pulls out a cigarette and just starts smoking away like I don't care if I get lung cancer and die before I get the chance to take my test. Just as my luck would have it, the guy is waving it around as if he were some fancy rich invester and another gust of wind came and blew his cigarrette onto MY review sheet! It caught fire and I tossed it on the ground. As I watched it smolder the man just smiled as if it were actually funny, I walked home and ate a gallon of ice cream afterwards. So it's not like I can take the test anyway because now I have a stomach ache.

the people on Yahoo Answers wouldn't help me

My sister (or brother, cousin, neighbor) used it to learn oragomi, they made the crane and it flew away

My father had an emotional breakdown last night and so he used it to write his will

I taught a homeless man to read yesterday, he was so happy and I decided to let him keep it as a reminder that people really do care

My dog ate my paper, I got it back this morning but I was scared to touch it

after i got home I fell down the stairs and forgot where I was and who I was, after I got back most of my memory I just couldn't recall where I had put my backpack with my paper inside :(

it's true, i'd tell you to call my doctor but I forget his number...and his name

(a girl's excuse ONLY)

I have cramps, don't you dare tell me I failed!

I figured I had no chance at passing the test anyway, I found out last night that I'm not even smarter than a fifth grader....sigh

I tried to study but the man next door kept staring at me through my window, I felt violated so I taped up my paper to block his view

:)

yes, yes I am amazing, I know (totally being sarcastic here, but you need excuses I have some handy) Good luck!

• Ersa

1. Earth was about to be destroyed by aliens! If I hadn't shot them all in the video game there would've have been a test to fail!

2. I was too busy rescuing my homework from my dog's mouth that my cat ate all my notes.

3. I had an eye exam last night, there was no time to study for your exam.

4. This is the first time I've showed up to class, that's got to count for an A on the test!

I didn't do my homework because.......

1~Im trying to save trees by conserving paper.

2~I was busy bailing my Grandma out of jail again.

3~If I studied in this class, pretty soon word would get around to all the other teachers and they would start expecting me to study for their tests too.

4~Well I thought that I did study but when I woke up this morning I realized it was just a dream.

5~What? Im suffering from amnesia.What test? When? Who are you? Where am I ?

6~My parents are being investigated by the FBI,and they confinscated it for evidence.

7~I didnt have time cuz' Iv had to get an after school job to save for clown college

8~I was busy saving the crocidiles(you wouldnt expect Steve Erwin to study now would you!!)

9~Because my family celibrates the holiday "nostudyday" Please respect my religion!

10~Well I didnt want to be the one to tell you this(talking to teacher)but I didnt study because I was on the phone all night with the Circus, they want you to join.

Cheesy? Yes! But you sounded desprate!

Good luck on the assignment!

• Josh B

I decided to steal cars instead.

When I told my grand-pa what I was learning about in school, he started telling me about how the space program, made school kids fat and now there's people all over the world drinking bad kool-aid. I didn't understand a word of it so I tried to ignore him and get back to studying, but then he went off on some spiel about kids not respecting their elders, and in one ear and out the other, then suddenly it was 2 hours later and he was still talking so I went to my room and forgot about it.

i must have studied for the wrong test!

the light was out in my room

i was on yahoo answers all night

bad carma

its my birthday

my other self was multitasking

i was watching the inauguration

my computer crashed

i couldn't miss the monk marathon on usa network

i couldn't find anything to wear

my socks didn't match

yeast infection

pizza burps

i thought it was no study day

I died

I broke my toe

I left the teachers guide at home

I was to busy smuggling marijuana

I got captured by monkey-men (lizard-men or goblins will do fine)

I had to destroy the ring of power (become a jedi knight find king neptune's crown etc...)

I was too busy playing WoW (HALO or LOTRO)

Source(s): |\__/| |*_* | CAT

I was to busy studying for a test that was way more important than yours.

I was too busy thinking deep philosophical thoughts about why I am here, and then ended up having an existential crisis.

I was to busy thinking or excuses for why I didn't study.

• prs

Actually my alarm clock was on strike [actually it struck on time but i banged it on the wall] so i slept through out the day.