Am I wrong to keep telling this 17 year old girl I'm friends with that she isn't "premium" enough yet?

I'm 30 and I'm always telling her that I love her like a little sister and that she is an awesome girl, but that as far as her looks go, she isn't what I'd consider to be premium yet. I mean, she is pretty, but obviously, she's not a perfect ten and I think it's very important to keep... show more I'm 30 and I'm always telling her that I love her like a little sister and that she is an awesome girl, but that as far as her looks go, she isn't what I'd consider to be premium yet. I mean, she is pretty, but obviously, she's not a perfect ten and I think it's very important to keep reminding her of that. She has modeled since she was six years old, but she has no intention of pursuing it professionally as an adult. She graduates from high school as the valedictorian of her class in June and has already been accepted to an Ivy League school, so it's a good thing she has the brains to carry her since her looks are just subpar. She keeps telling me to "shut it" and that it's sexist and demeaning of me to keep criticizing her appearance but I think it's important to. I only do it because I think she needs to gain weight, and insulting her is the only way she'll listen. Am I really being such a jerk to her? I mean, it's important for girls her age to become resilient to criticism from men, right?

So here are a few pics. Yahoo won't let me post the entire link. Please paste the first part of the address and then add the second bit.

http://tinypic.
com/2mpixut4
Update: Mary, she's not ugly at all. She's been a model for 11 years. I just think she could be prettier if she gained weight.