Whats Going on? Am i Prego? ?

So On Tuesday (an exact week after i had unprotected sex) I spotted.

Im sure it was spotting cause the color was pinkish and it only lasted that day.But by the next day i started my period. I think its a period its a bit lighter then my normal period but not by much.I had cramps on Tuesday and yesterday and really bad stomach ach today. Ive been really tired and my breast are sensitive . What do you think it is please help.

Favorite Answer

You had sex about a week before your period, you most likely were not ovulating then. The breast tenderness could be just due to your period which would explain the cramps as well. My sister however had her period even though she was pregnant! She had a similar situation to you and she had still thought even though her period came she was pregnant and sure enough she was. Bleeding even though your pregnant could be implantation bleeding or just spotting for whatever reason. If you say the blood was lighter then your regular period it could mean pregnancy is a possiblilty. How long did your period last? Did it last as long as normal? The breast tenderness and tiredness could mean pregnancy but it could also just be pms symptoms. If I were you I would test in about 2 weeks just to make sure, best wishes and I hope my answer helped =)

It sounds like the normal symptoms of having your period...I think taking a test would be the best thing to put your mind at ease though. It sounds very unlikely that you are however...just save yourself the worry from now on though...don't have unprotected sex pleasssssssse

No Hun sorry sounds like period to me! Your period and pregnancy symptoms are very similar but you'd have to take a test to make sure!

it could be that your pregnant or just a normal period best way to find out is to do a test or blood test at ur gp. that's the only way you will find out,

good luck and hope it all goes they way you would like it too xox

• when I see the word prego, I think of why did you let go of your eggo.

Take a test my crystal ball is not working today.

and here is a little secret. when you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant

Take a test.

so you had your period? id say your not pregnant but what do i no im sat here looking at a computer screen not your uterus. good luck :)