Sarah

What to wear to a Katy Perry concert?

My best friend and I are both fifteen and are going to a Katy Perry concert tomorrow in seattle! It will be cold outside, but HOT inside! IT's a mosh pit, so we're not sure what to wear! We both want to look reaaally cute and out there with crazy make up! Any suggestions? THanks! :)

And yes, mosh pit! It's at the showbox, and i've been there a million times and there is ONLY mosh pits. I've never seen it any other way. So i'm assuming...

Best Answer

LOVE Katy Perry, saw her on warped this past summer! <3

From my experience with concerts (a lot of them), I wouldn't wear anything you wouldn't want getting dirty if you're going into the mosh pit. If you're avoiding the pit, I'd go all out with your clothes & makeup. I normally wear leggings and a v-neck shirt with a bunch of bracelets on my wrists & put on heavy make-up. Avoid wearing heels; sneakers would be the best bet because an unseated concert means people WILL be pushing/stepping on your feet. Bring a small clutch to put your money in for merch, cellphone, camera, or makeup for retouching. As for hair, the bigger & crazier the better. It's going to get messy anyway, so might as well make it seem like you meant for it to be that way. Use a ton of hairspray to keep hold of volume.

Hope this helps & HAVE FUN!

• Dianne

What? How can you NOT be excited about a Katy Perry concert?? That aside, I say wear whatever's comfortable.

• I would say wear short-ish skirts, with leggings under for sure! For crazy makeup, try fuschia lipstick or purple eyeliner. You'll definitely stand out in a good way. They have a Katy Perry tee shirt at the Hot Topic online store, but if you don't want something like that, try some bright colors or a vest to get yourselves noticed.

Paper bag over the head.

mosh pit??? in a KATY PERRY CONCERT? lmaooo

anything.

it wouldnt matter

what you wear cause

just look how she dresses.

just through some stuff on

You suck! I love you though!