Are women immoral just because we dress the way we want to?

I noticed this question was asked earlier today! -- "Why women go around showing they bodies if they are going to get angry if I ask them to let me have some good time and stuff like that ? If not is that a provocation to us males and with the intention to humiliate us if we ask for some fun ? Why... show more I noticed this question was asked earlier today!

-- "Why women go around showing they bodies if they are going to get angry if I ask them to let me have some good time and stuff like that ?

If not is that a provocation to us males and with the intention to humiliate us if we ask for some fun ?

Why women are not to show more respect for us males and go dress with so little in they houses where they will not be a temptation and a distraction to our minds of the things we were thinking by the time they show up almost naked ?

Please , be serious because this is a very serious thing !"
----------

Now, I can understand some overly-religious morons thinking women belong to them and should "put out" just because they demand it, but is it a woman's job to make men behave by dressing in camper awnings canvas? Maybe in other countries .... but are women, (especially Western women) immoral just because we're attractive? Are we not free to be equal and expect respect too?