Can I go back to the LASD police academy?

I got "separated"(kicked out) from my class last week(after 1 month at the academy) mainly due to the academics(failed same test twice). I blame my lack of study(underestimated & studied only 10 minutes for the test instead of an hour or more). Also, I lacked commitment(not polishing my shoes, not shaving... show more I got "separated"(kicked out) from my class last week(after 1 month at the academy) mainly due to the academics(failed same test twice). I blame my lack of study(underestimated & studied only 10 minutes for the test instead of an hour or more). Also, I lacked commitment(not polishing my shoes, not shaving my hair, not memorizing my penal codes, no leadership). I guess didn't take the program seriously. Because of this, my lieutenant told me, "We're going to recommend that you not allowed to come back to the academy. But ultimate decision is made by the personnel". Now I really regret what I did. I want to go back. I'm going to contact the personnell tomorrow. What do you think? Do I have a chance of getting back in?
2 answers 2