Where could I buy a David Archuleta poster?

I want to get a poster - sized poster.not some page off a magazine.plz help me!!

Favorite Answer

You could search Ebay for the one that was sold at the concert (has multiple pictures of David I think in white jacket with his hair combed up at the front, some blue in the background). There are also two around from the Brooklyn photoshoot (I think David is wearing a striped sweater in each). K-mart's promo was to give out one of the Brooklyn posters with every album sold the first day (or until they were out of posters, which I think was the first day). And there is a large square (25x25 inches or larger) store promotional display that looks like the album cover.

This is the big square one but shipping is always expensive for these (must be shipped flat):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item...

Those are the only real posters I have seen and I saw all for sale on Ebay in the past. Just keep watching for them.

i'd recommend walgreens or wal mart. otherwise there is a chance you could just like have them enlarge a picture you chose, then like laminate and all. but i don't think they have any superior big ones right now

His official website has a really cute one :) :)

haha why?