Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

How accurate is this map? And would you want to live in the country assigned to your state?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Peace
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

LOL! Very interesting... According to this map, New York's GDP is equivalent to Russia. I've been to Russia and loved St. Petersburg. I can see the similarities between upstate New York and Siberia.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol i would live in Russia. and no i wouldn't want to live there. not saying the Russia is bad or anything but it's just a whole different place..and besides i don't know any Russian either except da, previet, and spasiba(or however you spell it) it would be a nice place to visit one day though =)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My state? I'm not American, I'm a Croat, so I'll give you a "reversed" answer.

They put Croatia instead of Maine.

Maine sounds nice, so why not? I'd try :)

• 1 decade ago

Saudia Arabia......hell, I'd give it a try. Doubt I'd last long but I really don't see how the two places relate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.