Anonymous

How accurate is this map? And would you want to live in the country assigned to your state?

• Peace
    Favorite Answer

LOL! Very interesting... According to this map, New York's GDP is equivalent to Russia. I've been to Russia and loved St. Petersburg. I can see the similarities between upstate New York and Siberia.

lol i would live in Russia. and no i wouldn't want to live there. not saying the Russia is bad or anything but it's just a whole different place..and besides i don't know any Russian either except da, previet, and spasiba(or however you spell it) it would be a nice place to visit one day though =)

My state? I'm not American, I'm a Croat, so I'll give you a "reversed" answer.

They put Croatia instead of Maine.

Maine sounds nice, so why not? I'd try :)

Saudia Arabia......hell, I'd give it a try. Doubt I'd last long but I really don't see how the two places relate.