OK Desperate help needed with Dodge Dakota?

Third time ive been back, over 700 dollars spent havent fixed this problem. The problem i refer to is random stalling in my dakota. It will just Shut off completly. then start right back up after i put it in neutral and restart it. Ive Replaced The Coil, Distributor, cap and rotor, map sensor, crank sensor. All of... show more Third time ive been back, over 700 dollars spent havent fixed this problem. The problem i refer to is random stalling in my dakota. It will just Shut off completly. then start right back up after i put it in neutral and restart it. Ive Replaced The Coil, Distributor, cap and rotor, map sensor, crank sensor. All of these have only but helped. Before all these it would stall and wouldnt want to start back up. If it helps at all i can smell gas really bad from my exhaust. Is it possible for my 02 sensors to be bad and be flooding it out. ? cause it starts right back up. Stalls at low speeds or at a stop sign/stop light. Please help me i need someone who knows dodge/chrysler!!!
Update: how can i check these sensors? is there a way for me to check them?
Update 2: I've Read and read and read about dodges and dakota's and i read about the tps having dead spots where when the throttle is at a specific degree it can kill it. When you smell my exhaust any dumb *** person can smell the intense gas smell so i know my 02's are probably bad. truck has 154k miles. willing... show more I've Read and read and read about dodges and dakota's and i read about the tps having dead spots where when the throttle is at a specific degree it can kill it. When you smell my exhaust any dumb *** person can smell the intense gas smell so i know my 02's are probably bad. truck has 154k miles. willing to bet they are original.