Can anybody temme the name of Enrique's latest album?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Rayaan
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hey i love enrique iglesias

<<<< lol

insomniac is the eighth studio album (and fourth English-language album) from singer Enrique Iglesias' . The album is produced by John Shanks, Kristian Lundin, Sean Garrett, Anders Bagge, Mark Taylor, Stargate, and Maratone. It also contains his first collaboration with a rapper (Lil Wayne) as well as a cover of indie band Ringside's "Tired of Being Sorry".

This album is said to be different from his prior albums, incorporating a more contemporary pop style than his previous albums as well as the aforementioned hip hop collaboration the album uses elements of R&B and Latin. It was released on June 12, 2007 in the USA and Worldwide June 11, 2007 by Universal Music Group to mixed reviews

and he has a new album greatest hits album i got it its great you should get it

:D:D

good question

• 1 decade ago

Enrique's latest album is "Enrique's Greatest Hits", it's a wonderful compilation album. It has got all his memorable chartbusters like Hero, Be With You, Love to See You Cry, Do You Know, Tired of Being Sorry including the very latest Away. Go grab it. It's just wonderful. I love Enrique.

• 1 decade ago

Entitled "Insomniac," a humorous nod to Enrique's sleepless nights and obsessive artistic persona, the record is clearly the most ambitious project of his phenomenal career

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.