Moms, do you eat like a baby?

Do you eat like a baby ever since introducing finger and table foods to your child. My son is 11 months old and ever since he has been on table and finger foods I find a I eat like a baby. My son always wants to share snacks with me, so I find that I will go pour a cup of Cheerios for a snack, or else I will... show more Do you eat like a baby ever since introducing finger and table foods to your child.
My son is 11 months old and ever since he has been on table and finger foods I find a I eat like a baby. My son always wants to share snacks with me, so I find that I will go pour a cup of Cheerios for a snack, or else I will grab a cheese stick, or grab a banana and slice it into discs. Or I will pour a cup of apple juice instead of a soda (in a plastic cup) for myself because my son always wants sips.
I also find myself dicing and slicing everything I eat into little bite size pieces for when I share with my son.
Am I the only one whose eating habits have changed to better accommodate your baby? I seriously have the diet of a 1 year old lately, lol!
What changes have you made?