what movie or TV show is this?

i think it had something to do with a vampire, and people (non vampires) had their own scent, and this one girl smelt like peaches and cream but it was artificial and she turned out to be a vampire, I THINK i dont really remember.

Thanks for the help.

i thnk it might have been Moonlight a Vampire show that was on channel 9 in australia, BUT I NEED CLARITY.

Thanks ILYxoxoxoxox

Favorite Answer

Anonymous Rex (2004 TV movie)

starring Sam Trammell, Daniel Baldwin, Stephanie Lemelin, Tamara Gorski, Alan Van Sprang, Isaac Hayes, Faye Dunaway

IMDb synopsis:

The dinosaurs didn't go completely extinct when the asteroids hit 65 million years ago. Today, every ten thousandth person in the country is a dinosaur, evolved to be human-sized, wearing sophisticated solid-light holographic disguises to maintain the facade, getting stoned off regular cooking herbs like basil, rosemary and tarragon, and living by their own shadow government's laws. Any human who stumbles upon them is to be immediately executed. Two dino private investigators, velociraptor Vincent Rubio and triceratops Ernie Watson, are hired by one of Ernie's old girlfriends to find out why her younger brother committed suicide and discover a dino cult called Voice Of Progress that wants dinokind to come out of the closet and reclaim the planet.

IMDb review excerpt:

They each have their own scent, which only other dinosaurs can smell. As you might expect, these scents include things like flowers, crabs, and even peaches and creme.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl is a human being, not a dinosaur like the rest of them. She was adopted by a dinosaur and chose that scent as her pheromone in order to be safe from the others, some of which might kill or otherwise harm her. There is a scene in a limousine with one of the bad guys when her scent is wearing off and she needs to apply more but can't till she's alone. I recall very clearly that she chose peaches and cream.

I love dinosaurs, so I love this movie! It's a shame they couldn't have developed it into a series. Now, it's possible that someone lifted the scent idea from here, but this is the only one I know that matches that detail. I've seen a vast number of films and TV series about vampires and do not recall scents being used. It's possible that I've missed that one of course~and that it "borrowed" from "AR".

mona the vampire??? buffey the vampire slayer? lol i dont know

Twilight???