Who are the only teams in the west that can take down the Lakers in 7 games?

Dont give me BS anwers, give your reason why. My picks are the ROCKETS AND SPURS: I just feel like the Rockets have what it takes to beat them if healthy, yea Tmac hasnt won a series yet but he plays in a HIGH level come playoff time, plus battier is the only player that makes KOBE work for his points ( im not... show more Dont give me BS anwers, give your reason why.

My picks are the ROCKETS AND SPURS:
I just feel like the Rockets have what it takes to beat them if healthy, yea Tmac hasnt won a series yet but he plays in a HIGH level come playoff time, plus battier is the only player that makes KOBE work for his points ( im not saying battier is the kobe stopper) im saying he makes kobe WORK HARD to score.And the Rockets are very deep, they have maybe the second best bench in the league. Yea u may be like this coming from a Rockets fan but its the truth. if you look at it the Rockets starting our the only team that can match the Lakers.

C: Bynum vs Yao ( Yao is a much better all around player)
PF:Gasol vs Scola ( SCola may be undersized but he works hard and plays great Defense)
SF:Battier vs Vlad ( battier would probably be guarding kobe most of the time, yes both of these guys can knock down shots)
SG:Tmac vs KObe (this is the matchup thats gonna make the difference, if Tmac can play his game then the Rockets have a chance but if he plays like he is right now ITS OVER lakers win the series)
PG:rafer alston vs Fisher ( this is another improtant matchup because rafer is a streaky shooter which means he will either shoot u into games or out, Fisher can knock down shots we all know that but rafer is a better playmaker and defender)

Bench: (the bench may be the most important factor)

Rockets:
Brooks
Wafer
Landry
Chucks hayes ( one of the best big man dfenders even though he is undersized)
Ron artest ( if ron artest can play GREAT BASKETBALL then the rockets will be great)
Mutumbo ( this guy just has his shot blocking ability)

Lakers:
Lamar odom
sasha
jordan
trevor
(im not a laker fan so yall may have 1 or 2 more guys that come of the bench that can produce)

I dont know who else have a chance of beating the Lakers in the west other than the spurs or rockets? (maybe the Hornets but i just dont see them beating the Lakers on a 7 game series)

WELL give me your honest opinion
Update: I KNOW THE LAKERS ARE THE TEAM TO BEAT.
Update 2: also take in considoration that we have yet to see what TMAC can do in the second round.
Update 3: Yea i know the rockets health is always a problem but they have a shot if HEALTHY
Update 4: IF tmac can play Superstar basketball which he can still do trust me then the Rockets have a chance (its just health that keeps this tam from proving what they are capable of)
Update 5: Yes Yao has to step up his game come playoff time. HE has yet to do that!!!
Update 6: What do you mean the rockets are a mess we almost beated the lakers without Tmac or artest yall were just mssing farmar, plus the rockets have beated the celtics without tmac as well. MANY PEOPLE ARE not giving the rockets ebough credit. LOok at there record, the rockets have a solid record even with players in... show more What do you mean the rockets are a mess we almost beated the lakers without Tmac or artest

yall were just mssing farmar, plus the rockets have beated the celtics without tmac as well. MANY PEOPLE ARE not giving the rockets ebough credit. LOok at there record, the rockets have a solid record even with players in and out of the lineup