Does Caroline Kennedy's withdraw from assuming Hillary's Senate seat concern you?

It concerns me greatly. First off, there is at least one thing that comes to mind the moment any Kennedy does anything that doesn't serve their visible political interest. And that is nothing against the Kennedy family. However, with what has happened to her father JFK and her uncle, Bobby, not to mention... show more It concerns me greatly. First off, there is at least one thing that comes to mind the moment any Kennedy does anything that doesn't serve their visible political interest. And that is nothing against the Kennedy family. However, with what has happened to her father JFK and her uncle, Bobby, not to mention the rumors of what happened to her brother, I believe that it is probable that her uncle Edward who suffered a seizure at President Obama's inauguration, suffered a CIA forced seizure via food or drink poisioning as a warning to her as to what will happen to her if she gets in the Senate and then causes them any trouble. I believe it to be probable. After all, it was JFK who broke bade a week before he was assassinated with the true story of the Secret Society we know as The Illuminati as being in control of our government and in reality, the entire world. And The Illuminati knows what trouble a Kennedy can be.

It is probable in my mind and it should be at least possible in the minds of those who are not sleeping.

In the end, it makes me really concerned as to what level we are bing lied at right now. What do you think? And please, don't spew answers based on ignorance of the groups mentioned. If you have any informed opinions I'd love to hear them. Thanks.
Update: It takes a dull mind to miss the blatant possibilities and past realities.