Our first "black" president...?

I have a couple of questions for everyone.. 1. Barack is our first "black" president.... Isnt his mother a WHITE woman?? 2. Should we be calling our 44th president "Our First Bi-Racial President" or "Our First Black President"? 3. If Barack was an albino would he be... show more I have a couple of questions for everyone..

1. Barack is our first "black" president.... Isnt his mother a WHITE woman??

2. Should we be calling our 44th president "Our First Bi-Racial President" or "Our First Black President"?

3. If Barack was an albino would he be considered 'black' or 'white'?
Update: OK.. to those of you that JUMPED to the conclusion that I havent considered this or that.. the reason I ASK THIS QUESTION... is becuz......... I have a son who's father is black... ( I am a 'white' woman).. I am raising this wonderful, young man by MYSELF.. although he APPEARS to be a... show more OK.. to those of you that JUMPED to the conclusion that I havent considered this or that.. the reason I ASK THIS QUESTION... is becuz.........

I have a son who's father is black... ( I am a 'white' woman).. I am raising this wonderful, young man by MYSELF.. although he APPEARS to be a 'black' male I want to be given some sort of credit for raising him to be the man he will become.

I am no racist. I am just curious as to why the white side of Barack Obama's white family is not being recognized.